Is it possible to get a beautiful, classic, handmade, unique bag for under £30? Yes it is! Let us show you our top picks! All for under £30.
Taking a reusable bag to the shops is a really simple way of ‘doing your bit’ for the environment. Say no to plastic bags and say yes to a stylish, attractive, classic and strong tote shopper bag.
Named ‘Neha’, by our talented team in India, who are responsible for handcrafting each one of our bags, this is a tote shopper to be proud of. Neha comes in three different colour ways, each in a beautiful ticking-stripe design: Red, Midnight Blue and Walnut Brown.
Why we love this bag:
• The design and the colours make the Neha tote bag a classic accessory
• The fabric is strong and hardwearing, making this a great everyday bag/shopper bag
• Neha is an easy way to be kind to the environment. It rolls up and fits snugly inside your handbag, so no need for a plastic shopping bag
Neha retails at just £19.
‘Esha’ is our superstar compact handbag, which comes in three bold colour options: Tomato Red, Andaman Blue and Black. It is fully-lined, it has a zip-top fastening and will hold more than you think, due to its square-shaped bottom.
Why we love the Esha handbag:
• It bridges that gap between a small clutch and a full handbag
• It is the perfect bag for transitioning your look from ‘day’ to ‘evening’
• The bold fabric will add a pop of colour to any outfit
Esha retails at £29.
‘Dilip’, is our large shopper bag, which is dual purpose – it can also be used as a beach bag or a storage bag. With three different colours available, it is hard to pick a favourite (Emerald Green, Caramel and Post Box Red).
Why we love the Dilip shopper bag:
• The colours are bold and beautiful: each one of our bags is hand-died and air-dried in the Keralan sunshine
• Dilip is made of super strong fabric and has padded handles, making it really durable
• It has a clever Velcro internal divider, allowing you to keep bottles or fresh bread separate
Dilip retails at £30. Great value for a bag you will use time and time again.
Did you know, we also sell washbags and laundry bags?
Our ‘Ronnie’ washbags come in Red, Walnut Brown, Midnight Blue, Sage Green and Slate Grey in a ticking-stripe design, making them ideal for men or women.
The small washbag retails at £12, medium at £15 and large at £20. Buy all three as a set and you’ll get the smallest bag free!
‘Madalsa’ is the name given to our cotton laundry bag set. Simple, crisp white cotton with the Adjustus V logo in slate grey. Three bags come in this handy set: a small bag for keeping lingerie separate from holiday packing and a shoe bag to keep footwear separate, while the large drawstring bag is perfect for laundry.
Madalsa retails at just £12 for a set of three.