Drenched in colour, flirty in feathers and wrapped in tie-dye … spring has it all!
It’s been a long, hard winter that followed an extraordinarily difficult and challenging 12 months. So, I’m bringing you a little bit of much-needed cheer with some ideas and inspiration for your spring 2021 wardrobe!
Let’s be honest, I think we could all do with a pick-me-up and a little bit of light relief with some beautiful colours, gorgeous textures and fabulous pieces to make you feel good.
The introduction of the new season’s must-haves provides an exciting opportunity for us to dig out some vintage items from our wardrobe, upcycle where possible, and source one or two pieces from sustainable fashion brands to create our looks.
What to wear spring 2021
There are so many ‘trends’ that are making us smile, and I think the playful side of you will too. We are talking:
• Hoodies with prom skirts (cosy + feminine = yes please)
• Feathers and ruffles (how sumptuous)
• Head-to-toe colour pops (bask in bright hues)
• And last but not least, a 60s favourite, TIE-DYE (love, love, love!).
How we’ll be wearing spring 2021 trends
I’ve enjoyed going through my wardrobe (and my partner’s!) to find some existing pieces I could work into this season’s looks. I’ve relived my youth and created some tie-dye items and have even upcycled an old pair of heels. I’m really pleased with the result – what do you think?
High glamour meets cosy comfort
I love how fun this outfit feels. It will definitely turn some heads in my local supermarket!
Frou frou fashion
Sticking some leftover feathers from a Notting Hill Carnival outfit onto an old pair of black heels has given them a new lease of life!
Pop with colour!
I’ve had this beautiful cobalt blue [brand] dress for years, and I’ll definitely be wearing it again this spring, paired with another pop colour; bright orange. This new, bold colour combination has created a completely different outfit.
Tie-dye love affair
Tie-dye is so fun. I’ve really enjoyed turning this plain white shirt into something more playful for spring – it’ll definitely lift my spirits wearing it!
• Each bag comes in a variety of colourways, with each colour being a classic tone, creating a timeless accessory that will compliment any outfit.
• Our bags are made from an organic cotton yarn and linen mix, hand-dyed with AZO-free dye, which has a low-environmental impact.
• The fabric for our bags is made in Kerala, southern India, using the traditional art of handlooming, creating a strong end product that you can enjoy time and time again.