Have you heard about our oversized, ticking-stripe beach bags? They were so popular in our launch year that we decided to increase the range of colourways.
Ten reasons to love the Kiren beach bag
• Its ticking-stripe design is timeless and classic
• The handwoven fabric is tough and durable
• Piped handles provide extra strength
• Its generous size will easily accommodate all your beach items
• It can easily roll up to be packed into your holiday case
• Dual purpose – it can also be used as a storage bag
• Our fabric is hand-died and hung-dried in the Indian sunshine
• As with all our bags, Kiren is handmade on the loom, using traditional methods
• Kiren can be paired up with our matching Ronnie washbags for ultimate organisation
Our popular tote shopper bag
If you prefer a smaller beach bag, you might like our Neha tote shopper bag. Also in a ticking-stripe design – and available in three different colour ways – our tote shopper is extremely versatile.
Neha folds up small, so it’s not only great as a holiday beach bag – taking up minimal room in your holiday luggage – you can also use it as a reusable shopper or book bag at home.
You’re summer ready!